Dermatologist Dr. Shumaila Khan
Rosacea Treatment in Islamabad
How is rosacea on face diagnosed?
According to Dr. Shumaila, a majority of people even remain unaware that they are suffering from rosacea skin or simply mistake it for other skin conditions. Therefore, it is imperative to go for a dermatological consultation to get your condition diagnosed and treated.
What are the few side effects of this treatment?
What do I need to know about Rosacea symptoms?
Some facts and symptoms of rosacea include the following:
- Facial blushing
- Normally attacks the central third of the patient’s face, particularly the nose.
- Produces red pimples and fine lines on the attacked skin.
- Most people mistake the condition for acne, sunburn or rosy cheeks.
- Alcohol consumption, eating spicy food, exposure to heat and stress can aggravate rosacea.
- It is an extremely embarrassing and worrisome condition.
- Timely diagnosis of rosacea on face and proper treatment may permit the patient to spend life normally.
- It has its own flares and remissions.
Researchers suggest that acne rosacea and rosacea skin condition has affected more than 45 million people across the world. Besides that, it has been determined that a majority of rosacea patients have fair skin. Some popular personalities with rosacea include former US President Bill Clinton and WC Fields.