As our lives get busier with each passing day, we seldom get time to take care of ourselves which is why our outlook start deteriorating easily. Without proper maintenance our skin starts aging quickly, wrinkles begin to appear and our hair lose their black glow. Unbeknownst to many people it is very easy to maintain glamorous hair, only if you know what is to be done. Rather than using a plethora of different hair products from the shelf, stick to a brand which is compatible to your hair type and stick with it. Nowadays, there are a lot of products available on the market, so choose very carefully.
Some Tips & Techniques to Maintain Glorious Hair
- Drink a lot of water. 8-10 glasses a day would suffice. It will keep your scalp hydrated and stimulate hair growth.
- In case, your scalp is feeling bogged down and hair is feeling heavy, make sure to use products featuring keratin, which can easily rejuvenate them both. That combined with sulfate-free shampoo removes the chemical buildup on the scalp leaving it clean and fresh for healthy growth.
- Massaging the scalp is a great technique to stimulate the follicles and greatly increase the blood circulation. Encouraging healthy hair growth, a massage can help you take care of early balding. Asians have been employing this technique for a very long time. To add to the benefits, employing warm oil in the massage will do miracles. Hair care experts recommend massaging your scalp gently while shampooing.
- Every once a while, make sure to apply deep conditioning to your hair, especially if your hair is curly. Wrapping warm towels around your head usually does the trick. Besides, using keratin enriched conditioners for your locks every month or every fortnight is the best way to go.
- Always detangle your hair, because the more procrastinate the most troublesome it will get later. After some time, it will become increasingly tedious to smoothen your strands. Hair care experts suggest that starting from your hair and moving slowly to the roots works miracles for your hair’s health.
- For the women with curly hair, it is highly advised to regularly moisturize their hair. Due to the whirls and strands, essential nutrients fail to reach the tip of the hair, rendering the hair dull and dry. Products like volume boosting conditioners trap the moisture inside the hair and coat them with keratin to retain the shine, perfectly moisturizing the locks.
- Last but not the least you need to regularly trim your hair in order to keep the split ends in check, adding a playful bounce to your hair. That said, if you ignore the split ends, they can travel to the root of your hair and destroy the whole strand, leaving your lock damaged beyond repair. According to the reviews, keratin rich products great help prevents split ends by smoothening the hair texture.
Making sure of these tips can ensure the great health of hair on your head. If any of these fail to do the trick for you or you need to know more about managing your hair, book an appointment with Dr. Shumaila at Dermalase right now.