Hair Loss Treatment
Dermatologist Dr. Shumaila Khan
Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad
What are a few reasons for hair loss?
- Pregnancy: Women may experience hair loss after giving birth or during pregnancy.
- Stress: people under stress having also been noted to undergo extensive hair loss.
- Medicine reactions: The use of some medicines and some diseases are also held responsible for hair loss in both men and women.
- Hair Care routine: According to Dr. Shumaila, the way you care for and style your hair can also trigger hair loss.
What are a few Hair Loss types?
Dr. Shumaila, the best dermatologist in Islamabad, suggests there are four types of hairloss reasons for which a hair loss solution is devised:
- Hair loss due to genetics
- Androgenic alopecia
- Male-pattern baldness
- Female-pattern baldness
Experts suggest that amongst females, hairloss is majorly due to emotional and social pain or any types of work pressure that leads to stress and anxiety. Hence female hair loss treatment is in demand. Whatever the case, Dermatologist Dr. Shumaila can cure your hairloss issues and suggest the best hair loss treatment for females within no time so you can walk with confidence and feel happy about yourself.
What information is needed before going through hair loss treatment?
The treatment for hair loss differs by type; therefore, you should immediately consult with our senior hair doctors to diagnose your hair loss type and immediately start treatment. If you are a female and experiencing hair loss, there is nothing to worry about because female-pattern hair loss is considered to be highly common and highly treatable.
Head to Dermalase for an expert hair care treatment
For an efficient and promising hair loss treatment in Islamabad, Dermalase is the best place to go. For a treatment like hair loss treatment, it is advisable never to compromise with a substandard treatment method. Consult with the best skin specialist in Islamabad, Dr. Shumaila for the diagnosis of your hair loss solution and book your appointment today!