What is facial contouring?
What is Face Lift and why is it popular?
What are different Types of Acne?
Dermatologist Dr. Shumaila Khan performs Acne treatment like a true professional. Acne has four types of severity: Mild acne, Moderate acne, moderately severe acne and severe acne. First, the type of acne is diagnosed, whether the issue is Whiteheads, Blackheads, Papules, Pustules, Cysts and Nodules and then relevant Acne treatment is provided according to the type of acne problem.
What are different types of facial contouring techniques?
- Cheek augmentation: Modern cheek augmentation techniques include non-invasive methods to lift up cheeks and reshape the overall face structure of the person.
- Chin augmentation: in this technique, the chin is adjusted and face is lifted up for a more youthful appearance.
- Jawline treatment: in this method, the jawline is defined for a more contoured look. Dermal fillers are used to fill the corners in such a way that the jawlines are enhanced at the angles.
- Non-invasive surgical lift: in this procedure, the overall face is lifted with the help of techniques like heating methods, cooling methods, Ultrasound approaches and laser treatment.
What are face lifting treatments without surgery?
- HiFU for facelift
- Thread face lift
- Laser facelift
What are the benefits of HiFU for facelift?
- HiFU is opted for wrinkle reduction,
- HiFU results in tightening of sagging skin, especially the skin of the neck.
- HiFU enhances jawline and makes it more defined.
- HiFU soothes the overall skin.
- HiFU is painless and non-invasive treatment
What is body contouring?
What are a few non-invasive body contouring treatments?
- Laser body contouring: In this procedure, a cold laser is emitted into the body tissues and thus that is absorbed by fat cells. This reduces excessive fat from the body.
- Ultrasound: IT uses high intensity focused sound waves that make the excessive fat cells dissolve within the body over time.
- Radiofrequency: In this method, controlled radio frequency is delivered into the body which eventually destroys fat cells by creating heat within them.