Dermatologist Dr. Shumaila Khan
Buttock Lift Treatment in Islamabad
Are there any risks for the treatment?
There are some side effects associated with all types of treatments related to medical procedures. For bum lift, the following risks are there after too get the treatment:
- Extra fluid accumulation underneath the skin
- Wound healing may take time
- Some scars on the area where the doctor has performed the procedure
- Temporary Numbness during moving or getting up from a sitting position
What is the procedure for buttock lift?
The procedure for bum lift is quite simple. It starts with incisions in your waist area and extra skin and fat are removed and the skin is then strengthened and closed eventually from each layer of skin.
A bum lift procedure should be avoided if you are involved in any of the following:
- A patient of chronic disease (heart patient or if you have diabetes)
- If you are planning to lose weight and exercise more often
- If you have a high Body Mass Index (like 32)
- If you have a habit of smoking
- If you have some brain related issues
Consult the best expert for buttock lift
Before you go for the treatment, it is advisable to have a medical checkup for any special medical conditions. Wish to consult an expert for the bum lift procedure before you make up your mind for the aesthetic treatment? Head to Dermalase and get an appointment from Dr. Shumaila Khan