Dermatologist Dr. Shumaila Khan
Autoimmune disease of any kind exhibits autoimmune disorder symptoms like immense emotional, psychological and social pain upon the patient. Top dermatologist in Islamabad, Dr. Shumaila completely understands this and thus not only comes up with individual treatment options for you, but also emotional, psychological and social support during your dermatological consultation session with her. There is always a very high probability that autoimmune disorder may attack your skin.
What causes autoimmune disease?
Autoimmune disorders symptoms are caused by an atypical behavior of your own immune system, whereby it may go out of the way to produce immense resistance and consequently start attacking your own organs or cells, including your skin and hair cells, thinking of them as outside agents. Autoimmune disease conditions become worse when you expose your skin to the sun.
What are a few types of types of autoimmune disorders?
Some types of autoimmune disorders of the skin include:
- Pemphigoid: This causes mucus membranes on skin along with rash and blisters that cause irritation
- lichen planus: It is more of a chronic inflammatory and immune mediated disease which affects nail color, skin, hair and creates mucus membranes on skin
- psoriasis: This causes an abnormal behavior in skin cells that makes them multiply up to 10 times quicker. This causes bumpy red patches over the skin
- lupus: this causes skin to develop inflammation, swelling, and resultantly it causes damage to the joints, skin, blood, kidneys, heart and lungs
- pemphigus: this type causes blisters and sores and a more intense condition includes these symptoms in the mouth as well.
Experience the best dermatological consultations with Dr. Shumaila
The autoimmune disease is uncommon, but debilitating and necessitates different treatment options. During your initial consultation session with Dr. Shumaila, your condition will be diagnosed properly and a treatment plan would likely be determined according to your needs.
Why choose Dermalase?
Dermalase, the best dermatology clinic in Islamabad is proud to offer dermatological consultation for autoimmune disease. Dr. Shumaila, a board certified dermatologist, comes with years of experience in diagnosing and treating autoimmune disorder symptoms that have been affecting the skin of her clients. Our skin clinic is also equipped with the latest cutting edge technologies to help get your autoimmune disorder diagnosed and come up with an individual treatment plan for your case.
Head to Dermalase for autoimmune disease treatment
At Dermalase, you find best experts to treat with the most recent technology in the market. The condition of your skin is analysed deeply. If you are suffering any kind of autoimmune disorder, book a consultation session with Dr. Shumaila today!