As our lives get busier with each passing day, we seldom get time to take care of ourselves which is why our outlook start deteriorating easily. Without proper maintenance our skin starts aging quickly, wrinkles begin to appear and our hair lose their black glow. Unbeknownst to many people it is very easy to maintain glamorous hair, only if you know what is to be done. Rather than using a plethora of different hair products from the shelf, stick to a brand which is compatible to your hair type and stick with it. Nowadays, there are a lot of products available on the market, so choose very carefully.
Some Tips & Techniques to Maintain Glorious Hair
- Drink a lot of water. 8-10 glasses a day would suffice. It will keep your scalp hydrated and stimulate hair growth.
- In case, your scalp is feeling bogged down and hair is feeling heavy, make sure to use products featuring keratin, which can easily rejuvenate them both. That combined with sulfate-free shampoo removes the chemical buildup on the scalp leaving it clean and fresh for healthy growth.
- Massaging the scalp is a great technique to stimulate the follicles and greatly increase the blood circulation. Encouraging healthy hair growth, a massage can help you take care of early balding. Asians have been employing this technique for a very long time. To add to the benefits, employing warm oil in the massage will do miracles. Hair care experts recommend massaging your scalp gently while shampooing.
- Every once a while, make sure to apply deep conditioning to your hair, especially if your hair is curly. Wrapping warm towels around your head usually does the trick. Besides, using keratin enriched conditioners for your locks every month or every fortnight is the best way to go.
- Always detangle your hair, because the more procrastinate the most troublesome it will get later. After some time, it will become increasingly tedious to smoothen your strands. Hair care experts suggest that starting from your hair and moving slowly to the roots works miracles for your hair’s health.
- For the women with curly hair, it is highly advised to regularly moisturize their hair. Due to the whirls and strands, essential nutrients fail to reach the tip of the hair, rendering the hair dull and dry. Products like volume boosting conditioners trap the moisture inside the hair and coat them with keratin to retain the shine, perfectly moisturizing the locks.
- Last but not the least you need to regularly trim your hair in order to keep the split ends in check, adding a playful bounce to your hair. That said, if you ignore the split ends, they can travel to the root of your hair and destroy the whole strand, leaving your lock damaged beyond repair. According to the reviews, keratin rich products great help prevents split ends by smoothening the hair texture.
Making sure of these tips can ensure the great health of hair on your head. If any of these fail to do the trick for you or you need to know more about managing your hair, book an appointment with Dr. Shumaila at Dermalase right now.
i am 100% satisfied with the treatment. I have very bad pigmentation but Dr. Shumaila removed it within 2 months using some advance methods of treatments . I am very glad now very reasonable charges and very nice behavior. I recommended everyone to visit her clinic to getting the solutions of their skin related problems.
The atmosphere at Dr. Shumaila’s clinic is warm, comfortable and relaxing. She is very kind, professional and friendly. Dr. Shumaila listens carefully to all her patient’s concerns and questions. She thoroughly explains the alternatives of treatment and the expectations of that treatment which she performs with meticulous detail and compassion utilizing the latest technology. Thank you so much for the excellent work you did last week, your treatment works really well on my skin.
Such a great doctor always caring their patients and most of all anytime patient can contact her which make her different from others one.
Professional dermatologist and skin specialist from Islamabad, Dr. Shumaila Khan, set out on the journey to establish the best dermatology and laser clinic in Islamabad after sensing that patients were getting frustrated at the lack of quality Aesthetic & Dermatological services in Pakistan for skin diseases and aesthetic imperfections visible to the naked eye. What motivated her to establish the Dermalase was the fact that skin diseases barge-in patients psychologically and socially, unlike any other illness. Our clinic operates in Islamabad to help patients retain their self-confidence.
Our highly trained staff and specialists pay individual attention to every patient and every patient’s need. Patient privacy, staff professionalism, patient safety, sophisticated clinical technology and comfortable environment are some of the words that best form Dr. Shumaila’s Dermalase’s value composition. Whether it is ageing sign or blemishes, sun burn or acne scars, or any other skin condition or aesthetic imperfection, Dr. Shumaila’s Dermalase is the best place to find an enduring solution.
Services offered at Dermalase:
At DERMALASE Skin Care Clinic in Islamabad, we are always available during our work hours to listen to you and get your problem solved. Our courteous staff members are also readily accessible to carefully listen to you, assist you and book you an appointment. Whether you are suffering from any aesthetic imperfection or skin condition, we are just a click and call away.
You can use make and appointment form on home page or under contact us page to make an appointment online or tell us what you think about our services or give us new ideas to improve. We are continuously improving to give you a memorable experience. You can also use the form to lodge complaints if you are not satisfied by our services.
Skin care experts agree that medical skin care is treatment between treatments, which, at Shumaila Khan’s Dermalase, starts with diagnosing and CLEANSING of the skin. Treatment starts with a prescribed combination of topical creams for the specific skin type or medical condition of the patient involved.
Certified dermatologist Dr. Shumaila’s team at Dermalase skin care clinic can target skin redness, brown spots, hyper-pigmentation and rosacea with a regime of specific topical creams. Moreover, we can also come up with individualized treatment plan, fine-tuned with your specific skin type, to give you a lovely look.
Skin Care Treatments offered at Dermalase: