Successful professionals always adapt to and embrace changes and technologies with open heart. This is why Dr. Shumaila believes in continuous improvement and always stays tuned with the updates and innovations in the field of dermatology. This cannot be done without staying connected with authorities and renowned organisations in the field of dermatology; therefore, Dr. Shumaila always avails workshops, trainings and activities held by world renowned dermatology bodies. During the course of her career, she has won several awards, achieved milestone and has been honoured by by certified organisations in dermatology. Her achievements, awards and honours include:
1. Dr. Shumaila successfully participated in and completed an intensive course and clinical workshop in Mesotherapy held in Dubai, UAE in March 2010. The course was held by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and was accredit for CME by the Dubai Health Authority, Government of Dubai.
2. Awarded Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine for completing aesthetic medicine course held in Dubai in 2010.
3. Completed workshop on Cosmetic Laser Surgery held in 2010 at the Dermatology Department of the Military Hospital, Rawalpindi.
4. Participated in the educational activity at the 4th A4M Thailand Congress on Anti-Aging Aesthetic Medicine in Bangkok, Thailand in 2012. The activity was held by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
5. Attended Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology held in Istanbul, Turkey in 2013.
6. Successfully completed and received diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2011.
7. Attended the DASIL 3rd annual congress in Sun City, South Africa, September 7th to 10th 2014, at the Sun City Resort.